Conditions of Acceptance
- All animals must have an up to date Vaccination Certificate
- Kennel cough vaccination is very strongly advised and each owners dog is accepted on the understanding it is at their own risk.
- While every care and attention is given to each animal boarded at these premises we cannot be held responsible for loss either from illness or other causes.
- A Veterinary Surgeon will be called if necessary and all costs incurred in this connection and the carrying out of his/her instruction shall be at the owner’s expense. (Please note our Insurance for cats and dogs gives cover for such an occasion up to £1500.00 per event,exclusions apply.)
- No pet suffering from or suspected to be suffering from any infectious or contagious disease can be accepted.
- All accounts to be settled, cash/debit card before the animal is removed.
- Bookings are charged on a half day basis 9am to 1pm & 1pm to close
- The Boarding Kennels and Cattery reserve the right to dispose of any
animal not collected within 30 days of the expiry date, unless notified of any change within this period.
- Unpaid accounts will be passed to a collection agency and all costs
involved will be added to the original amount.
- Animals sharing facilities are at the owners own risk.